Friday, May 15, 2009

The weekend (insanity) approaches, again...

Sometimes it feels like I'm stuck in the movie "Groundhog Day", where the same day happens over and over again. But for me it's the weekends. I always make grand plans on Friday to get things accomplished on the weekend and then, on Sunday night, end up wondering where the weekend went. Of course with very few items scratched off my "to do" list.

This weekend will most likely be a total loss on progress as we have a wedding to attend on Saturday and on Sunday I plan on catching up on my actual job. I guess if I accept the idea that nothing will get done it will just be a nice surprise if something does get done.

But I have to be a "man on a mission" and get this freakin' bathroom done already, so here's my list:

Friday - Saturday Night:
- Strip window and door trim

Sunday Night:
- Install window and door trim
- Repair window sill

Our realtor and good friend recently told me what the definition of insanity is: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. There should be a picture of me next to that definition...

No comments: