Friday, May 8, 2009

The weekend approaches.

I can't believe the weekend is here again, time just seems to be flying these days. The weeks go by so quickly and the weekends are barely a blink of an eye. No wonder I have zero time to finish my nemesis (aka the bathroom project).

A quick update, I taped all the ceiling corners and the walls are ready for paint. Now just to get the final decision on the color, did I ever mention I hate paint chips...

My hope is to have pictures up when the walls are painted. So maybe in a few weeks...

2 comments:

Danielle and Clint said...

Are you going to put back up the modeling around the ceiling? I like the new color!

Mr. Forest said...

The molding was only at the blockout and I think we're going to leave it without molding (please don't give my wife anymore ideas). Thanks for the comment, the color looks much better in person.