Saturday, December 20, 2008

What to do today?

I had hoped to keep the momentum going with the bathroom project but of course other things always pull me away. The main culprit is having 3 young kids at home, why must they always need something right at the same time? Well, this is not a blog about child care so that's all I'll say about the kids.

We had our first major winter storm yesterday and I had mixed feelings about it. Part of me didn't want it to be too bad because it would extend my commute home. But the other part wanted it to come down hard so I could use the new snowblower (used, but new to me) I recently picked up. Of course as fate would have it, it snowed just enough to be a pain but not enough to justify using the snowblower. I may just break it out for the heck of it...

No comments: