Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The light at the end of the...

So I've been working on our bathroom remodel for a little over 2 1/2 weeks, no wait I meant years. Yes, years! Started when my wife was pregnant with our 2nd child and thought I'd have it done before the baby came. Well three kids later it's still not done.

I recently came across a great site that has given me some really good tips and has inspired me to finish the project. Their address is http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/ and they're giving away two $100 gift cards to Home Depot. What more inspiration could I ask for?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's ok. it took me a few yrs to finish my living/dining rm walls. and all i did was re-sheetrock it. but then i'm not living there all the time. :) have fun. it gives you a lot of excuses to buy some real cool tools. the wife can't b*tch about that if you need to use it. and it makes the job go faster. not sure if installed crown moulding, but i found out fast that you need a compound miter saw for this. a regular one just doesn't work right.

Mr. Forest said...

Yeah, sheetrocking is a pain. I'm still working on the joints for the bathroom walls.